The following designers will be presenting their collections on the runway:
|Ash&Aub||Nisan Design||Ellie Mei|
Submit your designer application! We are now accepting submissions for the 2017 SF Charity Fashion Show
If you are interested in having your line included in the show, please complete & submit the designer application no later than March 15th, 2017
The show will consist of 6 designers, each showing up to 20 looks.
We are also holding an emerging designer competition, with the winner earning the opportunity to show up to three (3) looks on the runway, If you are an emerging designer looking to compete, please fill out & submit the
- Download the correct application
- Fill out the application
- Email us the completed form
- We will contact the selected designers
- NOTE: Selected applicants must pay the $250 show fee prior to final approval. This applies to only established designers – there are no show fees for the winner of the emerging designer competition.
- The 2017 SF Charity Fashion Show is open to all designers ages 18 or above.
- Entries must be the exclusive work of the submitter or submitting team.
- All entries must have been completed within the last one year or created especially for this show.
- All works must be wearable objects to be modeled on a runway, and must exhibit unique, innovative, inspirational and creative artistry.
- This is a juried event. We will evaluate entries based on creative uniqueness, the originality of the work and the quality of the overall submission
We will provide models for the runway show. The committee must approve any designer-preferred models in advance. Designers must be willing to participate in collaboration with any and all event staff in regard to video recording, interviews, blog postings, and any other supplemental activities deemed appropriate by the charity and event teams. Designers must always conduct themselves in a professional manner when participating in any SFCFS event or any event sponsored by or affiliated with SFCFS and/or any of its sponsors or partners.